A Dad Kind of Humor
– “There’s a big difference between bad jokes and dad jokes. And that difference is the first letter.“
Q: When does a joke become a dad joke? / A: When it becomes apparent
· Did you hear about the cheese factory that got blown up? Da brie was everywhere.
· I just invented a car that runs on herbs… I think I invented thyme travel.
· Did you hear about the yacht builder that had to work from home? His sails went through the roof.
· What did the buffalo say to his son as he walked out the door? Bi-son.
· My wife laughed at me when I told her I could make a car out of macaroni. You should’ve seen her face when I drove pasta!
· Just adopted a dog from the local blacksmith but as soon as I got him home he made a bolt for the door.
· Which days are the strongest? Saturday and Sunday. The rest are weekdays.
· I woke up this morning and couldn’t remember which side the sun rises on. Then it dawned on me.
· If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims.
Collected by Pastor Tom